.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Life Less Valued

I don't get it. I was reading this article from Arutz-Sheva and it said that Israel is offering 600 inmates in exchange for Gilad Shalit, the Israeli soldier (19 years old - just a kid) who was kidnapped almost two months ago. And who knows whether they will accept that offer or not?

It amazes me the discrepancy. Israel is willing to give 600 inmates in exchange for 1 of their citizens. I wonder who values their own people more?

I think my grandfather put it pretty well the other day - he said when it comes to hate, the Arabs win the prize. How I wish it wasn't so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home