.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Book Meme

I've been tagged by Diary of Barbie's Worst Enemy (whose title I love!) for a new book meme (she must have known that books are one of my passions).

So, without further ado, and in an effort to revitalize this blog that I have been neglecting for almost a week now, here ya go:

1. One book that changed your life? The Torah

2. One book you have read more than once? A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

3. One book you would want on a desert island? Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maude Montgomery

4. One book that made you laugh? She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb (it also makes me cry)

5. One book that made you cry? A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

6. One book you wish had been written? How to Understand Men

7. One book you wish had never been written? Unfortunately all the Jane Austen books, just because they spawned all the terrible chick lit that is out there today.

8. One book you are currently reading? Off the Derech by Faranek Margolese

9. One book you have been meaning to read? Walden by Henry David Thoreau

10. Now tag five people.
I tag Classmate Wearing Yarmulka, Ezzie, Rabbi Fleischmann, Separation Anxiety and Search for Emes.

Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home