.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Michal Negrin

One of my co-workers moonlights as a painter and has a very artistic soul. She is my mother's age, and has a daughter who lives in Rome who is my age, who I think I would really like. She's a very cool woman, and I really enjoy talking to her.

This morning she came running up to me with a card from a store she told me I had to check out, that I would absolutely love. It's a jewelry store, the artist is from Israel. I ask her, "Michal Negrin?" She's blown away by the fact that I knew exactly who she was talking about. I told her that I am a big fan. She said that she saw the store and just knew that I had to see it. I assured her that I was very familiar.

It's cool when someone can pick out what you would like.

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool

 
At July 28, 2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Sadly, I actually know what Michal Negrin is. Serach's a fan.

 
At July 28, 2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
It's not sad, it just means that you know what makes your wife happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home