.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Break Time...

From packing.

Ugh, it's such a pain to have to box and bag everything I own up, just to move it a few blocks and then unpack it all again. Which is why I need lots and lots of breaks - hopefully my blogging will end up the fortunate beneficiary.

On the bright side, I bought the coolest curtains for my new apartment. It's so exciting to be able to decorate without anyone else's input or disapproval. It's going to be fun :)

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 12:59 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

After helping my family move recently, as well as, getting married. I can say it is well worth the investment of getting a professional mover. You save all the stress, aggravation, and you wont be so exhausted.

 
At July 25, 2006 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...moving is the worst! But I share your excitement at being able to decorate the way you want! Still not sure if I will be having that experience or not.

 
At July 25, 2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

sg-
If only I had unlimited funds.

Sara -
I hope you get to move soon, despite the annoyance of it. If you want, you can help me decorate :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home