.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Not Enough I Can Do

I'm sitting here in my kitchen in New Jersey, IMing my friend who is currently in Israel. I sent her a link to an article from YNet about the terrorist who was caught in Jerusalem with explosives.

She heard the helicopters mentioned in the article. But she didn't know what it was about, until I told her. It's a little surreal.

I have such mixed emotions - part of me wants to drop everything and go straight there right now because that's the Jewish nation, and I'm a Jew and I feel like I belong there. But the other half of me knows that there's not a whole lot I could do to help if I was there.

So, I continue to pray...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home