.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Humans as Icebergs

Take the time to read this incredibly apt analogy from A Simple Jew. I think he's completely right - humans are like icebergs - there is a ton going on below the surface of what you can see with your eye. And I think many of us are crying out for someone to pay attention to all those things ebbing below the horizon, though we are afraid to let it show.

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read the book by Lazer Brody that Simple Jew quoted the iceberg description of human beings. I highly recommend "Trail to Tranquility" by Rabbi Lazer Brody. A great read and a must for every person.

 
At July 14, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Adi -
I'll have to check it out - thanks for the suggestion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home