.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Scary

For almost an entire minute, every time I tried to access a blog, I was denied by our firewall. I thought my employer might have installed some kind of software that blocks time-wasting websites. I was really scared for that minute - what would I do all day during work if I couldn't read blogs???

Lucky for me, it apparently was a temporary problem and now I am back in business and able to read blogs to my heart's content.

5 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

Heh. I'm still wondering what will happen once I start working...

 
At July 06, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Shani, Shani, Shani what are we going to do with you. You can always Gmail chat with me, because I cant find a place where AOL works..

 
At July 06, 2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

ezzie -
I'm sure we're all going to suffer ;)

semgirl -
I don't know how to use Gmail chat - you'll have to send me instructions.

 
At July 07, 2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago with a different blogging service. I seriously freaked out when it lasted a couple of *days.*

The funny thing is that I can't even remember how I used to pass the time at work before I was given access to the Internet. Hmm . . . I think I played a lot of spider solitaire. :)

 
At July 09, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

debbie -
I think I played a lot of Solitaire also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home