.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Why Does He Want to Know if She Wears Open Toe Shoes?

A married friend came across the following audio shiur and was so impressed with it and thought that I would appreciate it so she sent it along to me:

Challenges in Shidduch Dating or Why Does He Want to Know if She Wears Open Toe Shoes?

I'm sure it's probably been distributed around the Internet before, but definitely worth listening to if you haven't already. I don't necessarily agree with every single thing that is said in the shiur, but it definitely offers grounded, practical, non-superficial advice to shidduch considerations. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the topic! Looking forward to hearing it when I get back to my computer so I can load it on my iPod. Thanks for the link.

 
At July 04, 2006 1:34 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
Hope you enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home