.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tribute to a Friend

I have a friend who I really love. I haven't known her for that long, I only met her about two years ago, but in the time I have lived in New Jersey, she had been so incredibly amazing to me that I can't even express it. She has opened her friendship, her family and her heart to me. She has seen me in good times and in really bad ones. Whenever I needed an escape or just to whine to someone, she was there. But besides her caring and incredible friendship, she is also one of the most non-judgemental people I have ever met in my life. She is one of the few people who I know will accept me for who I am, no matter what. She's going away for six weeks, and while I think it's awesome that she's getting away, I'm going to miss her dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home