.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Slacker

I'm been working on a group presentation that is due on Monday. There are three of us in the group. I usually despise working in groups, because there's always at least one person who isn't pulling their weight, whose work you have to do for them. Most of the time I would rather just work on my own, because it's easier. But this time, I've been the slacker. One group member doesn't work and this is her first class, so she has gone incredibly overboard in everything she needs to do. The other group member has a job that she can do school work at, so she has been plugging away with that. And I have not been able to pull myself together to get what I have been assigned done. It will get done when it has to, but I am the slacker this time. And I feel horrible about it. I don't know what's happened to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home