.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sparkly

In an effort to put off even further the research for my paper that is due in a few days (and which I haven't started writing), I decided that my fingernails needed to be polished. Since I did purple last week (to varied reactions), I decided I wanted something different today. In searching through my colors, I rediscovered my glitter nail polish - yay! So much fun. So now I have sparkly nails. I'm a big fan of glitter (and am in search of glitter eye liner that a friend introduced me to - if you know where I can find it, let me know).

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 8:06 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Check out Merle Norman in the Mall. Glitter eyeliner, you are too much, girl!!.

I am going for a nice manicure today, not something as radical as purple, but we'll see. Bh, I have almost a month before seeing the mean old Mikva lady again.

 
At June 22, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

SG -
Thanks for the tip - you should try the glitter eyeliner - it's not incredibly obnoxious, it just makes your eyes sparkle, very cool.

Enjoy your manicure!

 
At June 23, 2006 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi shoshana ,I love glitter eye liner my favorite glitter eye liner in the world is manufactured by Hard Candy sold by Sephora and name of the color is Hyper- you gotta love that name and the company name. they have other colors too .

 
At June 23, 2006 6:24 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Jaded -
Thanks so much! I'm going there today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home