.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Ocean

I spent Shabbos and Sunday morning in Lakewood, with my wonderful friend and her family. I hadn't been there in quite a while, so it was nice to retreat and take a break. Saturday night we went to the Jersey shore and walked on the boardwalk for a while. We then sat on the sand watched the waves roll in just a few feet in front of us. It was beautiful, and I was mesmerized by the water, the waves ambling in and out along the shore. I could have sat there all night watching the water, except it was really cold. But for the time that we did relax there, I felt my stress floating away, and I just enjoyed the breeze and calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home