.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

School's Out for Summer!

I have Alice Cooper's "School's Out for Summer" ringing in my head this morning. Finished up my class last night, and feel quite free and cheerful at the moment. Two whole months with no assignments or papers or presentations - it's a good feeling after these last few crazy weeks. Now I just have to make sure I don't get bored...

5 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger e-kvetcher said...

Are you still going to Europe?

 
At June 29, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

e-kvetcher -
No :( Plans for the trip fell through. If I go anywhere, it will probably be to visit my family in Alabama.

 
At June 29, 2006 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are we going to finally 'hook up'. I promise you will never be bored..

 
At June 30, 2006 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoshana - Can you imagine living 10-30 years ago and not having a blog ?

 
At June 30, 2006 8:37 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Plato -
I don't know what I would do. It's amazing I managed to survive until they invented blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home