.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, June 26, 2006

(Almost) Done

I wrote my entire paper yesterday. I just need to go back over it and make sure there are no glaring grammatical errors. I was telling a friend that I wrote the whole thing yesterday and she told me how impressed she was that I managed to do it. I explained to her that I didn't necessarily see my extreme procrastination as impressive; I actually would rather be able to motivate myself to start assignments earlier than the day before they are due, but I just seem to be unable to. One of these days, I'm going to get bitten. And then, I will probably start working on my assignments earlier. Until then, I'll probably continue procrastinating.

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. (This isn't a procrastination story, but I've got tons of those, too.)

I wrote a paper for class and was planning on handing it in, but then the day before it was due a classmate sort of implied that I didn't do it right.

Since we had another paper due the next week (we were allowed to choose when we handed in which paper), I spent the whole night and the next day furiously writing the other paper.

Ironically I did the best on that paper from all the papers in that class, but it wasn't fun being so rushed and worried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home