.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Life, Religion and my Brother

I had a conversation with my brother yesterday about life, religion and meaning. He's really been taking stock in his life and trying to figure out what he can do to improve it. I was kinda touched by the fact that he turned to me to discuss this stuff. He said that he saw that I had changed my life for a reason and he wanted to know what it was. He's really thinking about stuff, which isn't easy, and it made me happy that he felt that I was someone from whom he wanted input. My brothers sure are growing up. It's one of those bittersweet parts of life.

1 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Well if anyone can have a positive influence on him, Shani. Im sure you can

 

Post a Comment

<< Home