.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Accomplishment

I just put together a barbecue all by myself. And it's really cute. Feeling quite accomplished at the moment. Time to go put my New Jersey license plates on my car - it's a do-it-yourself kinda day.

Update - New Jersey license plates (I've learned that you have to call them that up here - people don't know what you're talking about when you say "tags") have been added to my vehicle. I'm starting to feel like a Yankee. Never thought I would say that. Hope it's only my car, and not my attitude.

4 Comments:

At July 05, 2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your attitude will always be great!

 
At July 05, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Thanks Sara :)

 
At July 06, 2006 12:12 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

You can always put a confederate flag on your car.

 
At July 06, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
I would never put a symbol of racism on my car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home