.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

All in the Family

My brother was named featured in the newspaper for being an outstanding scholar-athlete (he played for four years on his school's soccer team). They interviewed him and put his picture in the paper, adn my dad faxed me a copy of the article.

Interestingly, one of the questions asked was who he would have dinner with if he could choose anyone, living or dead. His answer was our grandfather who passed away before any of us were born. What I find most interesting about this is that I recall a setting where I was asked the same question...and gave the same answer, though I don't think I've ever discussed it with my brother. I guess as different as I feel like I am from him, we do share some similarities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home