.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Family is Good

I am planning on being in Baltimore for the weekend, so I e-mailed my cousins who live there to see if they would be around. I don't think I have seen them since I moved, so I thought it would be nice to stop by for a visit. The e-mail I received in return was really warm and made me feel really good. Growing up, I only saw them very occasionally, so I've never gotten to know them especially well, but while I lived in Baltimore they really were very good to me. It's intersting how that bond of family is almost tangible. I'm really looking forward to seeing them, along with everyone else in Baltimore :)

3 Comments:

At July 12, 2006 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baltimore....I'm jealous :) have a great time!

 
At July 13, 2006 6:41 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
I offered for you to come also...you can still take me up on it!

 
At July 13, 2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta work on Friday! I was just there for July 4th and I'll be back after Tisha B'Av so I shouldn't complain :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home