.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Bought a Bed!

It's amazing what you can accomplish in NY on your lunch break. I'm feeling like such a grown-up. I told myself that when I moved, it would be time to replace my bed, because it's really old and falling apart. There's a mattress place near my office. It was actually fun testing out the different beds to see which one I liked best. So, now when I move into my dwelling, I'll have a brand new, really comfy bed to sleep on also! Yay!

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell me where this place is; hopefully I'll be in the market for a new bed as well, as soon as I find a place to live. Do they deliver on the weekends?

 
At July 13, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
It was right near my office, and yes, they deliver on Sundays!

Mendy -
I had a lot of fun with it, and actually could tell the differences. I'll let you know how mine turns out.

 
At July 14, 2006 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new comfy bed...hope there is room for me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home