.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Break-Fast Meme

I'm in Baltimore for the weekend, but if I wait until I get home, the answer won't be especially topical. Our classmate wearing a yarmulka asked (actually I don't think he's my classmate, but maybe he's yours) what I broke my fast one.

I broke my fast with three wonderful friends on bagels, cream cheese, butternut squash soup and blintz souffle. And of course, some ice cream for dessert.

Not sure how long this tag can endure, so I'm just going to tag whoever wants to answer (sorry :()

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 11:12 PM, Blogger Lawyer-Wearing-Yarmulka said...

I figure we can strech it out till Tisha B'Av.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home