.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, August 11, 2006

September 11

Wow. I was just talking to a co-worker about September 11. I was living in Atlanta when the Twin Towers went down; I never actually saw them in person. While it was still a dramatic event and obviously caught my attention for quite some time, I am very aware that it wasn't anything like it could have been had I worked in this area at the time.

My co-worker just told me that on September 11, some of our employees who work in the field were supposed to be in the Twin Towers when they were hit. However, we were having our weekly meeting in the office for all employees that day. That week, the meeting ran late, and our employees were spared. Thank G-d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home