.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bored, Bored, Bored

I'm bored at work today. No one in power is here, I have done the majority of the work I need to do, and I'm just twiddling my thumbs (well, I guess I'm not, since I'm typing this post). I don't deal with boredom well. I get fidgety, and then I go and distract other people from doing their work (I don't think most of them are working that hard at the moment either).

Oh well, not too much longer until it's time to go.

4 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 6:17 PM, Blogger respondingtojblogs said...

Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

 
At May 04, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

R2JB -
I agree.

 
At May 10, 2006 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I always see these posts after the fact... I have to check out your blog more often..

 
At May 10, 2006 9:01 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Dovid -
Just your luck, I suppose :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home