.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Calm

The office is much quieter today, my boss hasn't thrown any hissy fits yet. Someone in our office gave me some pretty daffodils that have yet to blossom for my desk. He said that they are a rare variety - the centers turn a really cool color after a few days so I am looking forward to the color on my desk.

Life actually feels fairly calm at the moment, due to my school stuff being wrapped up, and Pesach being over. It's a weird feeling. I would wish for some excitement, but I think I should enjoy the calm while I can, seems like a better plan.

4 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 4:28 PM, Blogger Robbie said...

Daffodills are my favorite!

 
At April 26, 2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Robbie -

Here, enjoy!

 
At April 27, 2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me pick you up for dinner and we can have all the excitement you want...

 
At April 28, 2006 6:56 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Dovid -
Sorry, once again you were too late, I had dinner with a friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home