.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Temper Tantrums

I remember a scene from a movie or TV show in which a parent is making fun of his teenage daughter who, when upset, screams, stomps up the stairs, slams her bedroom door and then turns her stereo on really loud. It was funny as being completely typical of a teenage girl (and I have to admit that I engaged in such behavior numerous times). I wouldn't have thought such behavior would be typical of my boss, who is a supposed professional the age of my mother. I have such a headache.

4 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Did she throw any small metal objects?

 
At April 25, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Shani its called stress ... my mother does it too..

 
At April 25, 2006 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be thankful you don't work at a post office. Then things might have gotten REALLY serious.

 
At April 26, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Diana -
We keep all her metal objects securely attached to her desk :P

semgirl -
I understand stress, and I have seen my boss endure it in the past, this was beyond.

amishav -
LOL! I actually have had the nicest people to deal with in the post offices here in NY (I was shocked myself). I am just glad my boss doesn't carry a weapon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home