.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Always Working Hard

My co-worker is so cool. We just moved into new offices, and I now have someone in an office right behind me. Previously, there was no one behind me, so no one could see if I was surfing the Internet or blogging. Unless someone walked completely around my desk, they couldn't see what I was working on, which gave me plenty of time to minimize the screen and look like I was hard at work.

My co-worker who now has the office right behind me just took me aside and told me that I never have to worry about minimizing my screen to make it look like I am not on the Internet. He doesn't care, and will never tell. He is so cool.

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2006 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very nice of him, i work also in a office, but to bad that my manager is sitting behind me, oy; so know and than i go quick on the internet.. Lucky you shoshana:)

 
At April 28, 2006 6:56 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Lina -
I am lucky! Good luck with your boss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home