.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend Bliss

I spent the weekend relaxing in the sun, it was so nice. It makes me so happy that the weather is finally so pretty. It was actually weird to have a Sunday where I didn't have a huge homework assignment to work on. It makes me a little bored, but at the moment, I am still enjoying it. And knowing that it's not going to last very long :(

3 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 2:25 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Its nice to hear that you can chill a little and arent always stressed out.

 
At May 01, 2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

semgirl -
I love my chilling out times. I try to not be stressed as much as possible, it's just hard with all my responsibilities. But I make sure to chill out whenever possible.

 
At May 01, 2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weather has been so stunning! being outside is a pleasure, even in Baltimore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home