.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Trust

I am thinking about taking a trip down to Baltimore this weekend, and I figured while I was there, I should go visit my cat (because I am sure he misses me, okay, maybe not, but I miss him). I e-mailed my friend who is taking care of him to see if she will be home due to all the holidays. Her response was so sweet (as it always is). She told me that I was welcome whenever, if I wanted to stay with her I could, that they had a few obligations, but she would just leave me a key.

This is a friend of mine from school, not Jewish, not someone I have known for a terribly long time, not someone who you would think by looking at us that we have a lot in common. But we managed to form a bond, and she trusts me enough to leave a key to her house for me. That's special.

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to have friends like that. Enjoy your time down here...I'll be in NY, so won't get to see you! Have a wonderful Chanukah.

 
At December 23, 2005 11:27 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
It really is. Unfortunately, I don't think my trip is happening :( Have fun in NY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home