.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

10 Things I Always Say

I was tagged by Chuck of Separation Anxiety to delineate 10 things I always say (actually, not such an easy one for me, but I will try):

1. Do what? A phrase from the South which literally means, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, could you repeat that." I have been taught that only those from the Deep South say this one - it doesn't include the pseudo-Southerners like Texans.

2. Y'all Another southernism.

3. Cool!

4. Show me where it says that. My general response when people tell me something that they claim is in Torah.

5. How sweet.

6. Promise?

7. Why?

8. Chick How I refer to any female (I am still mad there is no female equivalent for "guy."

9. He's very pretty. When I find a guy who I think is good looking (most often refers to very pretty movie stars).

10. Totally. As in, I totally agree.

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 6:03 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

8) I thought for a guy you say Dude.

9) isnt pretty for a girl and cute or hunky for a boy

 
At December 21, 2005 6:19 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Semgirl -

I don't usually use the phrase "Dude." A guy is just a guy.

And some men are just pretty, plain and simple. (Don't try to get me to follow the rules here, it doesn't have to make sense.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home