.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

More Insomnia Kickbacks

In general, my insomnia is extremely frustrating. But I have to admit that there is something that I kind of like about being awake when no one else is - the quiet, the stillness, of those hours when nothing is going on. And it's nice when I am actually productive during the time I should be sleeping. I mean, come on, when else am I going to do laundry except 5 am?

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 1:03 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Only problem is you are dragging your tail, walking around half dead all day..

 
At December 22, 2005 8:18 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

That's actually one of my favorite parts about not sleeping: I can accomplish so much more when nothing else is going on. (Check my blog times :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home