.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Wise Sayings

My co-worker brought in special yogi tea this morning, each bag of which includes a wise saying. He kindly gave me the tab that the saying was on because I liked it (and it is now secured to my computer monitor so I can read it whenever I want). So I thought I would share it with my readers as well:

"It's not life that matters, it's the courage that we bring to it."


Happy Monday!

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 4:24 PM, Blogger frumhouse said...

Nice thought!

 
At September 24, 2007 8:32 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

nice.

yogi tea? like yogi bear? but, quite obviously, not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home