.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ambassador Me

Hat-tip to SaraK for this article. I wasn't aware that it's possible to just name yourself ambassador to different factions, nor did I know that Judaism had an open spot for Madonna to fill. If that's the way it works, I'm totally naming myself ambassador to Neptune. Or maybe Venus. I'm sure those positions are available as well.

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

Madonna is a real piece of work. Why does she want to be part of our people? Can't she stay Catholic?

 
At September 18, 2007 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks god for Madonna... spice us up a bit......damned boring jews

 

Post a Comment

<< Home