.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Fun with Menus

My friend ate at an Israeli restaurant last night that I have been to in the past. Apparently, I didn't spend enough time reading the menu when I was there (probably due to the fact that my date that night was doing an incredible job at making himself sound ignorant - Brooklyn guy, he couldn't help it ;).

Anyway, my friend pointed out to me some choice descriptions of the dishes on the menu a few moments ago. They were so great I had to share.

"It will make you savour every bit like a kid with a candy."

"They will bring out the animal in you while ravaging their bones like a lion after its kill."

"Hypnotizing with their scent and alluring qualities, leaving you helpless."

"This beautiful earthy steak wills claim its rightful place In the wild kingdom from the first bite this steak will put aside all your notions Of how a tender flavors’ steak should taste."

"When we see it laying peacefully on the plate, we almost want not to disturb it but of course we do."

3 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! I couldn't stop laughing while we where there. It made waiting for our food entertaining!

 
At September 10, 2007 7:12 PM, Blogger SaraK said...

oy vey

 
At September 11, 2007 12:17 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

very descriptive. me likes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home