.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Catching Up

I've managed to friend a few high school classmates on Facebook in the last week or so. It was a little bit bizarre to me at first, it's been a number of years, I haven't kept up with anyone from high school and I just feel like I can barely remember who I was back then, along with the fact that I like to believe that I've gotten better with age ;) But it's really interesting to see where everyone from high school is now and what they are doing. My high school classmates have turned into quite the accomplishments (not that I'm surprised coming from a public high school that has been ranked within the top four public high schools in the nation for the last three years). But there's no one else up here in the Big Apple. They sure are smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home