.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Otherwise Occupied

I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. Initially, it was because I was just so overwhelmed with my move that I couldn't keep up with anything else. However, there us a different reason now. Facebook, to which I was previously addicted, has added an application where you can play Scrabble online with your friends. I have become incapable of doing anything else at the moment. Sorry. Hopefully, I'll manage to get over this addiction soon. Maybe once I actually win a game.

In other news - my new furniture has arrived! I can't wait to go home to see it! Yay!

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 1:43 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Game on!

 
At August 23, 2007 8:13 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

can't believe you gave in to the applications so much :P

 
At August 26, 2007 4:13 PM, Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

maybe you'll play my friend Jill Sobule - shes addicted to online scrabble and facebook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home