.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Back to School

Last night I was back to school, for my final year (of my Master's program). It was a VERY long day and I was completely wiped out by the time I got home, but it was nice to see old friends and I think it's going to be a good year. Now I just have to get my internship all lined up - I'm sure there will be lots of blogging from that one - stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At September 07, 2007 12:31 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

I guess the facebook party is over...Back to work...Shosh !!

 
At September 08, 2007 5:45 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

good luck and all the best :)

you'll do great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home