.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Teenagers

I was in line at a store a little while ago and behind me in line was a mother and her teenage son. The son was pushing buttons like nobody's business and I had to control myself not to laugh out loud. His mother asked him if he had seen a certain movie. He laughed at her and said that he had downloaded it off the Internet. Illegally. Emphasis on illegal. That did the trick. His mom, not letting that one just roll off her back, starting giving him a whole lecture about how wrong it was and how does he feel about that, considering he plays music? He responded that it makes it easier for him to see a movie, obviously just to get his mom's goat. He was rewarded with more a lecture. Ah, teenagers. Can't wait to start my internship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home