.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Eternal Tasks

I decided that it's time to make a list of those tasks that, no matter how much you do then, still come back to haunt you. Feel free to add your own.

- Laundry
- Taking out the garbage
- Shaving, plucking, waxing, or whatever method you use to remove unwanted hair
- Grocery shopping

Will someone please start working on a way to permanently rid us of these self-renewing tasks?

3 Comments:

At September 03, 2007 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sex change operation

 
At September 04, 2007 12:11 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

laser removal?

and a maid for the laudry and housework.

 
At October 11, 2007 3:19 AM, Blogger Bas~Melech said...

Dishes, anyone?

Preparing lessons for my class. As soon as I feel I've accomplished something, it's time to hit the drawing board again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home