.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kinda Like Blog Crushes, but Over the Phone

I have a client who has a little crush on me. We've never met in person, but any time anything happens, he calls me. I'm not his sales rep or his technician. I'm the chick who answers the phones (and I do a little more). It's really funny, because this client's boss can call mad as anything, screaming and yelling, but then my client will call later and tell me that everything was wonderful and great. I've called him and heard the annoyance in his voice when he answers the phone, and have it change the minute I say who I am. He calls me just to thank me for doing whatever it is he requests. And now, I got an email from him, about five seconds after I sent him the information he needed, telling me that I'm the best. It's nice to be appreciated.

4 Comments:

At September 17, 2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

There's a man at my work with a crush on me and I can't stand it. I just heard he's being promoted and transferred very far away from me. I am very happy for him and me. :)

 
At September 17, 2007 5:23 PM, Blogger LT said...

Wait, what's a blog crush? I must have missed that post.

 
At September 18, 2007 9:12 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Debbie -
I'm quite amused by it. But I don't have to look at him.

LT -
A blog crush is when you develop a huge crush on the writer of a blog, even though you have never met them. It might have been discussed before you started blogging.

 
At September 18, 2007 10:57 AM, Blogger LT said...

I guess that makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home