.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Everyone Has Their Eye Out

The latest set-up scheme:

Yesterday morning, a client called my office. He was super pushy and a bit annoying. Jewish, of course (I knew this because he mentioned Rosh Hashanah while being annoying). Turns out he is the neighbor of the former owner of my company and we are doing some work for him. The former owner of my company came in today and she was all excited to tell me about this neighbor. Because he wears a yarmulke. Perfect, right! Oh, and wait - he owns a nice place on the Upper West Side also! Great! Sounds like an incredible match. While she and my other co-worker were discussing this, loudly, it comes out that he's approximately 50 years old! Um, hello? Don't they know I'm only 20? ;)

6 Comments:

At September 19, 2007 11:10 AM, Blogger SaraK said...

Oh, come on, you are being sooooo judgmental! [/sarcasm off]

 
At September 19, 2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
Don't forget how I'm also being WAY too picky ;)

 
At September 19, 2007 2:46 PM, Blogger LT said...

Everyone Has Their Eye Out

Seems like some of your co-workers have their brains out, too.

 
At September 20, 2007 11:14 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

LT -
Yeah, really ;)

 
At September 20, 2007 12:02 PM, Blogger Ezzie said...

At least they didn't give you a bracha for the upcoming year... :P

 
At September 20, 2007 3:47 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Ezzie -
LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home