.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, September 21, 2007

My New Job

I've decided to become an IT consultant in my spare time (ha ha). In the last couple days, I have fixed and completely reinstalled the software for a printer, figured out how to create a back.pst file from Outlook and then import a file of contacts in and am now working on reconfiguring our email server to allow us to send out larger attachments (if anyone has any idea how to do this, please let me know). Of course, I'm completely and totally untrained to do any of these tasks. I feel like I deserve to be earning the salary of an IT person, along with my own. Anyone want to hire me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home