.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Sukkah Decorating

I've never had a sukkah of my own, so I've only gotten to participate in sukkah decorating once or twice. One of the families that I join for Shabbos meals here asked me if I would help them come up with ideas to decorate their sukkah. We decided on a wilderness theme, apropos of the holiday. So we spent tonight coloring pictures of wilderness animals and then they are going to string up lots of leaves and stars. It was great fun - I can't wait to see the finished product!

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 10:07 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

stars, eh...?

;)


i wonder... are there any purple, sparkly wilderness animals?

 
At September 25, 2007 10:24 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sarah -
Unfortunately, sparkly purple animals have yet to make it big in sukkahs. But you never know when they might make an appearance...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home