.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Reason 962...

Why I don't like New York.

This morning, I was walking through the bus station when I noticed a woman with a really cool purse, exactly the kind I have been looking for, but haven't been able to find. I debated about telling her I liked it, and finally my curiosity about where she got it won out. I looked at her and told her that I loved her bag. She looked back at me with a terrified look on her face - how could I speak to her? I must be crazy! I asked her where she got it, and she replied that it was a gift and practically ran away. I think people in this city need to learn that a compliment is NICE. No need for fear.

4 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

You're only up to 962?! Wow, you ARE new here. ;)

 
At December 05, 2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

I'm sure they'll top 1,000 soon, like today.

 
At December 05, 2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reason #1 why you should like New York?

http://daboysof905.blogspot.com/2006/12/joys-of-having-car-in-nyc-part-ii.html

Figure it's worth a try.

;-)

 
At December 05, 2006 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a shame.

here people aren't weirded out by comments/compliments (as much i guess). don't see the reason to freak out if someone likes your bag or shoes or skirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home