.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Things Work Out for the Best

I was at dinner with a friend last night (my friend whose house I was supposed to go to for Shabbos) when I realized that I was supposed to be at a shiur. It was a shiur I had been looking forward to, so I was disappointed that I had missed it. It had completely slipped my mind.

I e-mailed the friend who I was supposed to go with to see if she had attended (because the truth was, I was surprised she hadn't called and reminded me). It turns out the shiur is actually tonight. Yay! I got a second chance, and I got to enjoy dinner with my friend.

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2006 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the leftovers were good ;) Enjoy the shiur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home