.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chicken

Nope, not talking about Monsey (I feel like that one's been done by all over the blogosphere by now, in addition to a Shabbos discussion about it).

One of my homework assignments for this week was to ask two people who know me well, one relative and one friend, to name one thing they like about me and one thing they dislike about me. I consider myself fairly self-aware, so I didn't think I would be terribly surprised by the responses. But I have to admit that I took the cowardly way out - I specifically did not choose a particular family member. Because I know my frustrations are often taken out on that person. And I didn't know if I wanted to hear what this person would say. I'm chicken, amongst the other negative things that my friend and relative came up with.

4 Comments:

At September 14, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Kashrut News said...

wow, what a homework assignment...I don't know that I'd be up for it.

 
At September 14, 2006 2:43 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Elisheva -
It was quite scary.

 
At September 15, 2006 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's horrible. Like you, I'd be curious, but I wouldn't do it. I'd just make something up. What class is this for? What is the educational value of this assignment.

 
At September 15, 2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Debbie -
It was for our group counseling class, and honestly, even after discussing it last night, I'm not sure what the point was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home