.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lazy Sunday

For the past three hours, I've been enjoying iMesh, courtesy of the vast knowledge bank that we typically call Sara K. I've downloaded such a large store of music to keep me happy for the next several weeks. Other than that, I've pretended to study for a few minutes (but come on, it's material I already know, I don't have to study so hard), and have done laundry. It's nice to relax for a little while :)

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 11:13 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

really cool website thanks

 
At September 18, 2006 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 shoutouts? Wow, I rate! ;) Glad you are enjoying! Now that I have my wireless set up, iMesh is dangerous...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home