.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sheva Brachos

I just got in from sheva brochos for a friend whose wedding I missed due to the fact that it wasn't close to being local. She's such a sweet person. I had gone shopping with her and helped her pick out the outfit she was wearing tonight. To every person who complimented her on it, she made sure to give me credit. (They aren't going to realize that it was a fluke! And that I am actually horrible at shopping!)

What I thought was so amazing about her is that when one of our friends asked her if it was weird to be married, she said that it was so much better than being engaged. She said that she didn't really like being engaged much, it was just so much stress. But after being married for only three days, she says it is just so comfortable. I am so happy for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home