.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Brooklyn :(

I'm really, really trying to hold myself back from making disparaging comments about people from Brooklyn. I really, really am, but sometimes they just make it so difficult. I guess I just have a hard time understanding a place wherein the occupants think the world revolves around them, yet don't learn how to spell simple words in English. Ok, that's enough for now.

6 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn right now ;-) (hopefully not for long!)

 
At August 25, 2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
You're not "from" Brooklyn. You're just unfortunately living there very temporarily ;)

 
At August 27, 2006 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"occupants think the world revolves around them"
IT DOES. YOUR KOSHER FOOD FROM BROOKLYN, YOUR JEWISH BOOKS FROM BROOKLYN, YOUR SHOPPING CENTER FOR TZNIUS CLOTHES BROOKLYN,ESSENTIALY YOU WOULD BE LOST WITH OUT US. OH AND YEAH YOUR RABBIS FROM BROOKLYN

 
At August 28, 2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Anon (I'm sorry that you felt unable to leave your name behind your comment) -
Actually, my cereal, tuna fish, pasta, ice cream, etc. don't come from Brooklyn. Nor do my Feldheim books (they come from near Monsey). I highly doubt that H&M, Old Navy and Target produce their clothing lines in Brooklyn. Oh, and yeah, my rabbi never lived in Brooklyn in his life. So, my life absolutely does not revolve around Brooklyn. But thanks for trying.

 
At August 28, 2006 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, make disparaging comments. Brooklyn is a wonderful place, but it would be even more wonderfuller without most of the people.

 
At August 28, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger BrooklynWolf said...

Go ahead and vent. Brooklyn has 2.2 million people. We're bound to have a number of yahoos in the bunch.

Just don't please judge us all by the aforementioned yahoos.

The Wolf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home