.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Post Secret

I'm absolutely fascinated with the Post Secret blog - it is so real, it just jumps off the screen with it's intensity. Sometimes, the secrets posted are things that I can relate to, sometimes I can't, but I feel for those who wrote them. And then today, there was this one that made me sad, because I really understand it, for too many reasons...amongst them the Israeli soldiers who have yet to be returned to their families.

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 1:14 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

those postcards are very confronting.

 
At August 29, 2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Shoshana said...

They are, but they just scream to me with the realities that people face, and I find it spellbinding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home