.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Already Thinking About Shabbos

I'm going to be hosting my first Shabbos guest in my new apartment this week. I'm really excited about it, as I really do enjoy having guests. In honor of the occasion, I'm planning to make challah tonight for the first time in months. I can't wait to smell that wonderful aroma wafting through my apartment...anyone wanna come for shalosh seudah (the third meal of Shabbos)?

3 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your guest and your challah! Wish I could join you for S"S but I'll be a little far away :)

 
At August 30, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Email me if need recipes.. Have a wondrful time..

 
At August 31, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger Shoshana said...

Sara -
Next time you'll come.

semgirl - Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home