.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sweet Rose Ramblings (AKA The Call-Waiting Blog)

A place for my unformed thoughts. Help me sort them out!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Phew!

It has been such a day. My boss is being a real piece of work today. Apparently, being a mindreader is part of my job description, and not only that, I should be able to know when she changes her mind before I've gotten the opportunity to carry out her inital orders. Okay, I'm being whiny, but she is annoying.

Blogger is telling me it can't connect, so if you actually read this, I guess Blogger decided to forgive me for speaking badly about my boss.

I'm ready for a vacation.

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Blogger is doing a lot of that lately. It took three attempts to get into this box. Enjoy your vacation

 
At April 07, 2006 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our customers want our software to anticipate what they want to do in the software; we call that the "mindreading feature" whenever those types of issues come up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home